Sign in Hotmail on mobile, you will need the Mobile App. It’s one of the best available public email services. Hotmail App for smart phone is available in market as Microsoft Outlook. It is the new name of Hotmail but don’t worry if you have old mail account. You can easily sign in to your account at Outlook.com. All the things which got changes mainly includes interface. Most of the features are quite same as in Old Hotmail. Some new features might be added which increases the value of this mail platform.
The Outlook app allows you to send mails with aliases names, you can manage multiple accounts in mobile app. Hotmail mobile app also allows you to personalize the mailing experience with different colors of themes available in settings. You can also sync mobile contacts with your Hotmail mobile app to make your mail contact list larger. Furthermore app also allows to setup the vacation replies.
If you want to connect with Hotmail mobile manually without downloading the application. Then you can visit this link m.mail.live.com from the browser of your smartphone.
Setup Hotmail Mobile App for iOS
- Download and install the Outlook app from iTunes.
- Run the app, now choose the account which you want to add for your mobile.
- Enter the credentials for that account, (i.e. Username and Password) the left will automatically done by the Microsoft Outlook application.
Outlook Mobile For Windows
- Open Outlook Mail App
- Now Go To Settings >> Now tap on Email & Accounts
- Tap on Add Account then Tap on Outlook
- Enter your email address and password.
- All is done; its good to go with your Windows Outlook app, enjoy the mail inbox
Get Hotmail Mobile for Android
You can find the mobile app for Android at Google Play, search for Microsoft Outlook in the search bar; you will get the result in 3 or 4 seconds. The app was last updated on May, 25, 2016 and requires android of 4.0.3 and up, current version is 184.108.40.206. Content rating is 3+ you can also say it can be used by anyone you knows how to use it.